Thursday, August 25, 2011

Berries n' Cream Brownies

I was inspired by this recipe, but really I made it my own.  So simple so delicious!


Ingredients
  • 1 box brownie mix (plus eggs, oil and water needed to make it).
  • 3/4 cup chocolate chips (I used part semi-sweet part dark chocolate)
  • whipped cream (either from a can or whip it up yourself with vanilla and a bit of sugar)
  • 1 cup sliced strawberries
  • chocolate ganache (I used Jamie's recipe)
Directions
  1. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions.  Mix in chocolate chips. 
  2. Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
  3. Bake according to package directions. (350 F 24-28 minutes). Let cool.  
  4. Cut into squares - what ever size you want.
  5. Assemble dessert with a serving of brownie, whipped cream, then strawberries and drizzle with the ganache - so yummy!!!

No comments: