Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sharktooth pasta

I have been slacking on my recipe blog for a few weeks, so I hope to make up for it today. Here are a ton of recipes we have used over the past few weeks. I didn't even get to mention that my little recipe blog is over a year old now (as of March 9th) and has almost 200 recipes!

Sharktooth Pasta

This was a simple easy one I used while Aaron was on call. It wasn't all that spectacular, but the kids ate it up and it was really easy. I added some frozen mixed veggies in there too.

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 ounces dry farfalle (bow tie) pasta
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese

  1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
  2. Return pasta to pot; stir in soup and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Add cheese; cook and stir just until cheese is melted. Serve hot.

No comments: