Friday, March 5, 2010

Oven Roasted cauliflower

I got this recipe with my Fred Meyer ad in my email this week. I thought it was really good. I didn't have fresh rosemary, so dried had to do. I never have shallots, so I diced some onion. I also used regular table salt and black pepper. I did have fresh parsley though.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower

  • 1 large cauliflower, about 2 pounds, cut into 1 1/2" florets
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt
  • fresh cracked white pepper, to taste
  • 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
  • fresh parsley, chopped

  • Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine all of the ingredients except the shallots and parsley. Toss to mix well and place in a roasting pan. Roast until cauliflower is tender, turning once with a metal spatula, about 35 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, mix in shallots.
  • To serve, sprinkle with parsley.

No comments: