Friday, March 16, 2007

Brown Sugar Muffins

I got this recipe from my college roommate my sophomore year. She is Erica G.'s (from MWII) SIL (that's right Wesley's sister). We made them this morning.

Brown Sugar Muffins (I'll add a picture later)
Heather G.
1/2.c. margarine
1 egg
¼ tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. brown sugar
2 c. flour ( I use 1 c. wheat and 1 c. white)
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. milk
Hand mix is best. Add ingredients until mixed (may be a little lumpy). Bake in greased muffin pan at 350ยบ F for 15 minutes.

The recipe makes about 16 muffins. You can fit them into 12, but you'll need to cook longer than 15 minutes, and they might be a little gooey, and overflowing. I have also made 12 muffins and then about 10 mini muffins, which cook slightly less than 15 minutes, (12-14 or so).

No comments: