Sunday, April 29, 2007

Peanut butter brownies

Apparently I'm famous for these. I got the recipe from my supervisor when I worked at the MTC. (I was not a teacher but a student custodian -those were fun times!) It is really simple, and very good.

1 box brownie mix (the best is Betty Crocker's Supreme Brownie mix with the Hershey's syrup packet)
the ingredients in the directions (usually water, oil and eggs)
3/4 c. peanut butter chips

1 (16 oz) can white frosting (can be vanilla or cream cheese or whatever)
1/2 c. peanut butter

Mix the brownies according to the instructions on the box. Add the peanut butter chips. Bake according to directions. Let cool completely.
Mix the frosting and the peanut butter together thoroughly. When the brownies are cooled frost with the peanut butter frosting. You can cut them as big or as small as you want, but they are VERY rich, so get a glass of milk!!!

No comments: